Heart Palpitations

littlemamana

Mommy to Colin
Reaction score
I just had my first pregnancy induced heart palpitation. It scared me a lot because it reminded me of when I would go into extreme panic attacks due to my anxiety issues. I haven't suffered from those in quite some time. Is anyone else experiencing these? How often did they occur for you? :nope:

I had these with my first pregnancy & just had my first this pregnancy yesterday. No fun at all!

I get these too. Doc says its normal because of the extra blood flow but it can be pretty scary. Talk to the doc if its really impacting you though.

hi i just got my first pregnancy induced one too! totally reminded me of those panic attacks due to anxiety ... :( the bean was kicking like crazy during it!

hi i just got my first pregnancy induced one too! totally reminded me of those panic attacks due to anxiety ... :( the bean was kicking like crazy during it!

Aww I wonder if my baby was kicking too! I can't feel any of the movements yet. Can't wait until I can! I'm sorry you're experiencing this too. They are awful! Hope it doesn't happen too often.

I had my first pregnancy induced one a few nights ago :( I used to get them a lot from anxiety too they can be scary.

I just do my relaxation breathing exercises and it helps a bit!

Just wondering if everyone is still getting them?

I get them like at least once every week nowadays, if not more. Doesn't help that work is being a right bitch I guess!

Does anyone know if continual high stress and anxiety issues would affect the bean? :(

yes, just back from my appointment with OB discussing about it. I got it a few times accompanied by shortness of breath. My dr said it is usually nothing to worry about, it's pregnancy-induced. But if I get it too often, I may want to do an ECG to rule out heart problems, which is very hard to catch because I need to do it while I am having the palpitations.
Continual high stress and anxiety are detrimental to baby to a certain extent. If you are really concerned, you have to voice it out to your Dr. Maybe you can start trying some relaxation breathing technique. My dr recommended me to do it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->