Heart scan - Found small hole in heart :-(

I'm glad you are feeling a bit more positive about things now. It's so scary to think that there is anything about your child that is not perfect, I understand that so well since Thomas was in hospital recently. But I do think that it is better not to go down worst case scenario and just deal with what happens as it happens. Otherwise we can really torment ourselves with stuff that might never actually happen. :hugs:

:hugs: I can only imagine how worried you must be, but like others have said, I have heard it is actually quite common. I was watching "inside the human body" on tv the other week and it was mentioned on there, apparently some people have them and have no idea! Lots of hugs xxx :hugs:

Hi there, this must be very scary for you.

My son had a routine Echo recently as he needs a kidney transplant, and they found a very small hole in his heart, so small that they didn't bother to tell me when he was first born and he had his first echo! I have been told it will close by itself and apparently it is very common, about a quarter of people have them, and they close on their own.

I hope things go ok for you and it closes up by itself x

I have no experience of this so no advice but just wanted to say that I hope everything goes well and that I'm thinking of you both x x x

Thank you again ladies for all the kind words and support. It means alot :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"