Heartbreaking Christmas Eve...

victoria1987

Reaction score
It was confirmed to me a few hours ago at the hospital that we have lost our baby:cry::cry:

It started last night around 8pm with a bit of light pink bleeding when I wiped and progressed to full on dark red blood with clots over a few hours. I was up all night with the worst cramps I have ever felt in my life and a scary amount of red blood. I did not sleep at all for the pain and anxiety and went into the hospital this morning (24th) around 6am. My blood work showed very low hCG levels, they could not find anything on an external scan and an internal scan showed an empty sac. :nope: I would have been exactly 6 weeks today.

I can't believe it and am numb. Why on Christmas!? we were planning on telling both our families tomorrow. We even have the onesies that we were going to announce with wrapped under the tree and I don't even want to think about having to unwrap and return them. I am so devastated... I don't know how I will face the holidays now.

We are going to try again as soon as we can, so hopefully this is only goodbye for now :cry:

I'm so so sorry. There are no words. <3

Take gentle care.

I am so sorry love. I too had it confirmed yesterday that i was miscarrying. I have known in myself since wednesday, when the cramping and bleeding started. It is very heart breaking, especially this time of year. I am thinking of you, and know exactly how you are feeling right now. Hugs

I am so, so sorry. Take as much comfort as you can from your friends and family. There are no words that can be said right now, and my heart is aching for you.

I'm so sorry to read your news sweetie :hugs:

Very sorry you are going through this at this time of the year especially

I'm incredibly sorry...of all days, as well. Please take care. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear that! I can not imagine how that must feel! I am not a mommy yet, but I can imagine that the moment you learn your expecting, that attachment between you and your baby is tremendous. you'll be in my thoughts and I hope you are able to get through the holidays ok! I wish you lots of baby dust for the near future!

This makes me cry. :(. I know that awful pain too well. My advice is be easy on yourself. Allow yourself to grieve, and if you can't make it to the gatherings...don't push yourself. Losing a baby cuts so deep. The ladies at miscarriage support really helped me get through. Praying for you!!

Im so sorry this is happening to you and I hope you get your little bundle of joy in the near future xx

I am so sorry:( i hope and pray you will fnd peace, i lost on my sons birthday and that day will forever be scarred with my loss and nightmare :(

I am so so sorry, and what horrible timing. As another poster said I hope you can take some comfort from friends and family.

I am so sorry to hear this. Massive :hugs: to you and your OH at this horrible time.

You will be in my thoughts, and please surround yourself with friends and family over this period, support from those close to you can be invaluable when going through the heartache of a miscarriage.

I had my rainbow baby last year and there were times where I never thought it would happen, so hang in there and there is no reason why it won't happen for you too. You'll never forget the one you lost, but it does get better in time.

Take care

xxxx

I am so sorry! We are all here for you. Sending you love, peace and comfort to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->