Heartbreaking Christmas Eve...

That's just not fair! I'm so sorry this happened to you on such a special occasion too. Sending you hugs, hoping your heart heals soon.

It happened likely because there was something chromosomally wrong with the baby. It's not your fault and you need to just set your sights on ttc again. There's always a bright side to even the most horrific events, the stats say if you've had a m/c your next will be very likely a success (over 83% likely).

I'm so sorry to hear you sad news.
I took had a miscarriage over christmas last year.
Started bleeding a lot 22nd in hospital 23rd and xmas eve we had a scan to confirm we'd lost our baby. It's the worst time ever I know but you'll get through it I promise, the only good thing I could take from it was how great the support of having all my family around was, no other time of year is quite like it for family all being together (not for me anyway)
I hope I don't upset you by saying this but this xmas eve we had our 12 week scan and all is well. If somebody had told me that last year this is where I'd be I would never have believed them. Something good will happen for you, don't you worry. Look after yourself x

Thank you so much for all your kind words and prayers :hugs:

Things are going better and I am trying to look at the positive side of things like having friends and family around for distraction with this falling on on the holidays. Good luck with all of your pregnancies and have a great Christmas!

I m so sorry for your loss.:hugs:. This is really sad on xmas.

Lots of sticky vibes and baby dust for coming future.:flower:

I'm so sorry. It's such an awful thing to happen and to find out on Christmas Eve is I think even worse. When I had my miscarriage back in 2008, I found out the day before Christmas Eve. It was definitely my worst Christmas. Hope you've got lots of support. The only thing that helped me was having my husband around x

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->