heartburn?

libbymarks198

Reaction score
ive never had it before but i was wondering what it was like... how long after you haven eaten do you get it and what does it feel like...

i think i may of got it last night, and i know it is a sign of pregnancy

It's weird to describe it. It's sort of as it says, a burning sensation. I feel it from my throat downwards.

I think I had it last night to - however I have never felt it before either.

I think I am just doing too much symptom spotting though ahhhhh i hate the TWW GL xx

im not symptom spotting this time around as i think i am out anyway so im just waiting for af to arrive really... but about 10 minutues after i had eaten i got this pain sort of thing from just above my tummy to me chest, was weird not so much burning but def felt different

If you get this again and drink a glass of milk and it goes away its definitly heartburn, For me it feels like my chest is on fire i have acid reflux disease so it is painfull when i get it. Drinking water( i know its odd lol ) brings it on for me and spicy food and usualy it takes about an hour to start reaking havoc

it was awfull i have never has it before i can see why my mother moans about it all the time, i am trying to think what i ate to get it, i have got sort of a tightness in my chest now and similar but not as strong to the feeling i had the other day, and that was after a roast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->