Heat stoke.......

tummymummy87

Reaction score
Just a vent really, I work as a childcare assistant and things have been annoying me for a while at work. As you all know its been ridiculously hot here at the minute and my boss decided it was a good idea to visit a playing field on tuesday lunch, I was completely against it as it was so hot and there was no shade but she wasn't for listening. Since Tuesday night I have had the worst headache and felt generally unwell, I braved work yesterday but as I was awake all night i decided to take today off to go to the doctors and my boss was really off with me. It turns out I have bloody heat stroke from being out in the sun on Tuesday, I have been throwing up all day and my head feels awful. I am so bloody angry its unreal, I don't do well in the sun at the best of times and I kept telling her I thought it was too hot for the children to be out but she would not listen. I am just glad it wasn't one of the kids as I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to them :nope:

Urgh, just wanted to let you know I sympathise and hope you feel better soon, heat stroke is awful :( you must feel horrible at the moment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->