heavy bleeding after sex

spencerspiece

Reaction score
my husband and i had sex last night (tmi) and when i woke up this morning my knickers were heavily stained with blood (mostly brown but red tinge) i wiped and had some brown cm on tp mixed with semen so freaked me out.

i went along to A&E and they took bloods (get results int he morning) took urine sample and cofirmed a good positive result and then went on to have an internal examination. she said the blood had almost gone and my cervix is closed (i dont know if this is good or bad) i have not had anymore bleeding since this morning but heavy CM with a red tinge running through.

i have to call in the morning for my hcg results and if they are over 1000 she will book me in for an early scan and told me to go home and rest. i am having some light cramping but feels more like bloating.

my question is am i miscarrying???? what are my chances and has anyone else been through it??

i think ul be ok x

if you have not had heavy red and cramping i dont think its a mc.

good luck x

I had this too at 6 weeks+ 5 days. Sex can lead to cervical irritation which causes the spotting but has nothing to do with MC. I spent 6 hours in emergency crying my eyes out thinking I had lost my bean, he is now 1 years old in 3 days.

Brown blood right after sex sounds exactly like cervical irritation. I think you'll be fine, good luck and hang in there :)

I haven't experienced this mself hon, but didn't want to R&R. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Fingers crossed all is well for you, my goodness 1st Tri is terrifying isn't it!x

just got my hcg levels back and they are 12000 and they wanted me to be over 1000 so all is good there. i have a scan tomoro at 11;50 so i will find out more then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->