Heavy bleeding but HPT getting darker??

Great news. I was just reading through and was hoping for some good news.

Great news Hun! I bled awful with my 3rd baby, from 5dpo for about 10 days, then it started up again from 7w through to the later part of second tri! He stuck until 35 week tho!

I'm so happy to read everything is OK!! Yay!

I bled HEAPD with my son early on. Like a really heavy period, I was so stressed out. They never had any idea why. Also had high hcg that doubled really rapidly.

So glad this thread had a positive outcome for you :-D

Oh man! It's so rare that we get a happy ending on this site with symptoms like that!! Thank you for sharing! I'm so happy for you!!

This is such wonderful news. Congratulations!! :)

Thanks ladies!
Scan is booked for april 11th....longest three week wait ever!

I'll be stalking to see if you get twinnies!

Today my uterus has been feeling extremly heavy...like how it would around 20 weeks, not 5 or 6 weeks. Unfortunately, i started spotting yesterday-no big deal. But today i am back bleeding dark red :sad: no cramping or clotting. its a light flow. I called MW. Booked for an ultrasound tomorrow at 8:30am. Was told to go straight to ER if it gets worse tonight. Ugh. The nurse is concerned about the oevel of bleeding with the hcg going up like it is.

MW just called. She consulted w the doc. They feel it is too early for an ultrasound to pick anything up, either way. So tomorrow i got for more hCG labs instead.

I asked if they were concerned of EP. She said i would be in tons of pain and she didnt seem to think EP was the case.

I've been lurking, was wondering if EP, glad to hear you've got no pain. I hope everything is weird and scary but okay

MW called me this morning.
hCG dropped to 18. :cry:
They asked if this was my first. Its not. Its my third. They offered to do work ups to see what the issue is. I have to go back in a week for hCG to make sure it dropped to 0. But honestly i just feel thats cruel :(

oh im so sorry i really had thought everything would be fines especially as you had bled earlier x

I'm so sorry to see this Guppy:cry:

I have been thinking about you. Virtual hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back