Heavy bleeding think its over ;(. tmi sorry

joey300187

Harry's Mammy :) xxx
Reaction score
hi ladies had a small amoun of bleeding yesterday but only when i wiped went to epau anyway and was scanned and told everything is "great" with the baby and heart was still beating away etc. during the night i woke up feeling like blood was running out of me sorry tmi. i went to the toilet and had filled a pad and then went onto pass a large clot bit bigger than a 50p. when i wiped after this it was very minimal so thought maybe it was stopping and just laid down on the bed it was 3am and didnt wanna wake hubby. just got up again now and there was nothing on the pad but as soon as i went to the toilet another big clot came out and now am bleeding steadily again. i sippose i know its over but and going down a and e shortly to try to get a scan so at least i could know for sure as such. I know there isnt much chance at all but please pray for my little one. he's loved so much already and i really couldnt cope going through all this again.

Aww hon, I'm really sorry. Don't give up hope just yet though. Some women bleed and sometimes even pass clots and their bean is ok. I hope it's that way for you :hugs:

thank you. hubby keeps saying well you thought it was gone yesterday and he was still in there heart beating etc. but think when u pass alot you cant help but think the worst. ;( praying for a miracle xxx

Good luck with getting your answers I know you automatically think the worst but try and stay calm I hope you don't have to wait too long.
Fingers crossed for your little one
xx

Hi there
don't give up! Will be praying for you.

oh joey i am so sorry :hugs: you and in my thoughts so much and praying for you :hugs: xx

Yes, I agree that you may very well still be pregnant!! I started bleeding at 7w1d. Started as spotting went to the ER and baby is fine. Next day the blood started flowing out of me like a period. So, the next day I had another ultrasound and baby still fine, growing on track too. My Dr.was able to see a sac of blood with clots in it close to the gestational sac. He said I have a subchorionic bleed. He gave me an 85% chance of healthy pregnancy. And each week he said the chance of a healthy pregnancy will rise. He said most of the time these bleeds heal themselves and you dont have any problems though it can take weeks for the bleeding to actually stop. Now Im not sure if I will end up bleeding out all of the blood and and clots that he saw. sometimes they are reabsorbed into the body, sometimes not and they make their way out, which is terrifying, but its not affecting the baby. I am just spotting lightly now, and am hoping I dont bleed or clot!! Even though I know theres a good chance it will come out, but just the sight of it scares me so bad!!

Hope that everything turns out fine for you, it must be so difficult for you at the minute xo

Oh joey, sorry you are going through this, I just read this after replying to one of your other posts. Try and stay positive, I hope everything is OK :hugs:

So sorry to hear this and am praying and keeping fx'd for you and your little bean :hugs:

praying for you, hope everything is alright hun :hugs:

It doesn't always have to mean the worst hun, I had a big bleed (soaking through clothes even) and passing clots at 8w and my baby is fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->