Heavy brown/ black spotting ( TMI in comments ) what could it be ?

Reaction score
I started out with brown spotting 5/6 and 7/8 DPO. I'm now 9/10 dpo and the spotting is now light bleeding . It's very brown and sometimes looks black . All my test have been negative:( at first I thought it was IB but wouldn't I get a positive test by now ? I'm on bio identical progesterone. My cycles have been long but my LP is normal. Anyone have any idea? I have never spotted brown except the last day of my cycle .

Attachments

• IMG_4814.jpg
    IMG_4814.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Hey Army!

That doesn't look like too much to me. Is that the heaviest of it?

Unfortunately I think only time will tell if this is implantation or the start of your af :/

Hey Army!

That doesn't look like too much to me. Is that the heaviest of it?

Unfortunately I think only time will tell if this is implantation or the start of your af :/

Thanks for replying:) yes that's about what I get when I wipe . It just started about 2 hours ago . So we will see . I might be starting my period . It will sad thi bc that means my LP is shortening in the progesterone:/

I don't think you'd definitely be getting a BFP already if it is implantation bleeding. From what I've read, it can take a few days for implantation to happen, and I'm not sure HCG starts being produced until it's done. So you could have been implanting from day 5-8 and then the HCG only just started.

But that does seem like more than I'd expect from implantation. (Not that I'm an expert or anything.) If the progesterone is a new thing, that might be the culprit. Another possibility: I was having mostly brown but occasional red spotting in the middle of my cycles for several months, about as much as you've got there when I wiped on the heaviest days, and it turned out I had a couple of uterine polyps that were causing it. Benign but annoying.

It's picking up and I'm cramping. I am not sure if I should stop my progesterone. I'm only 9dpo .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->