Heavy brown discharge

abithomas

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this site and well just need a little bit of advice/reassurance really.

I came off the pill last October after being on it about 12 months as it gave me migraines and I was waiting until my periods got back to normal before jumping on any other birth control. I had a normal period in January and February, didn't have one March, April or May. Had a period June but not one July. The periods I had seemed like normal periods, usual things slight cramps lasted a week etc. I woke up on the 7/8/14 to a brown discharge but only when I wiped, this was on and off throughout the day. On the 8/8/14 I woke up to the same thing but went to work as normal but never really went to the toliet for about 7 hours and when I went my underwear was Brown stained with this discharge but once I cleaned up it continued like the other day where it only was there when I wiped. This morning 9/8/14 it was there again but this time with dark red blood. I assumed it was my period so I put a pad there and continued on but when I went to the toilet it was a dark brown thickish discharge (in the pad, sorry about the details) and was only red when I wiped.

I'm only concerned because I've never since I started my periods at 13 have I come across this type of discharge. My GP is closed so the next time I can get there is Monday :/ I'm sorry to bug you all but all the internet searches I did lead me to believe I'm pregnant. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this before and what it was?

Any help would be grateful

Abbie x

sorry i have no real advice but sometimes i get this as a period on my 7 day break from my pill.

did you get a doctors appt? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"