Heavy discharge

mummof1

Reaction score
Is it normal? It's off and on, sometimes heavy creamy consistency . Always scares me when I feel it I run to the bathroom to make sure I'm not bleeding !
I also posted about period like cramps .. Now I'm having more of an achey feeling like I've done an ab work out (which I most definitely have not lol)

I get a ton of discharge in my pregnancies and the two pregnancies I got little to none in were the ones I lost. I consider it a good sign for myself and I think it's really normal for most people. :) I have also had the achy feeling on and off. I have decided I am likely over analyzing every ache and pain this pregnancy because of the two losses when most are normal. It's so hard to relax though, isn't it? :hugs:

Yes ! I have had two losses too ... I feel SO paranoid . Thank you for replying <3
That makes me feel better . I hope it settles down soon though it's a bit of an inconvenience lol

Absolutely! I'm having it now & I had it with my daughter my entire pregnancy! Its a gross feeling!

Yes ! I have had two losses too ... I feel SO paranoid . Thank you for replying <3
That makes me feel better . I hope it settles down soon though it's a bit of an inconvenience lol

Of course and I totally understand :hugs: it has been getting easier getting past the really early weeks, if that helps. I still over analyze but getting past the loss points and hearing the heartbeat today has relaxed me a ton. I will be praying for you and this little miracle you have :flower:

My first pregnancy I had none, my second I had a bunch!! I wore a liner cause I couldn't stand the wet feeling! This pregnancy I have none again, so I think it's normal=)

Dishcharge is fine hun i have it aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"