heavy feeling down below

Gem13

Reaction score
I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my second and have had a really heavy/bruised feeling in my "area"! It started about 18 weeks and lasted for a few weeks-not all the time, mainly after being sat down for a while.

I was at a ball last night & did quite a lot of dancing-today it feels really heavy, have I just over done it? A friend said she had a similar feeling with number 2.

Probably just over did it. I would drink plenty of water and rest up today. I know LO gets monster heavy on my pelvis when I'm running around too much so I'll spend a day with my feet propped up, large amounts and of water and movies then feel better the following day, usually at least.

I felt like that today also! (it happened after sex) was a bit worried as that's what I felt like with my first when she was full term, so just sat down and took it easy, the feeling passed later thankfully after I had a bowel movement (sorry tmi!)

I don't know if we're experiencing the same thing but it's felt like my period is about to start all day. Only way I can describe it really. X

I have that feeling a lot too... sometimes it feels like I was kicked in the vagina too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->