Heavy Implantation or early period?

Bhoygirl

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well AF was due on friday 4th feb but i've had a weird week. Last sunday I had excruciating pain in my lower abdominal i could hardly sit down! then on wednesday I thought Af had started over a week early I am prone to short cycles but i thought 19 days was a bit too short so i phoned doctors right away to make an appointment.

So the bleeding was kind of heavy and only lasted about a day and a half there was no cramps or anything. When I went to doctors next day she said to come back in two weeks and i would get my blood checked out make sure i'm ovulating etc. She said she would check for everything before referring me to hospital. She then asked me my age i said 37 so she said she would just refer me to the hospital now rather than waiting.

what i'm wondering is could this have been a freaky period or could it have been implantation bleeding. any suggestions or similar situations would be appreciated.

From what I've read and understand, IB is typically very light and more brownish in color. Obviously it can vary per woman though... after TTC for over a year, I don't always put much faith in what's "normal". lol.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I hope you get some answers soon!!!

Best of luck hun ;)

thanks for reply Seoj. I'll maybe go and treat myself to a HPT tomorrow and put my mind at rest and just wait for the blood tests to be done x

OHH DO Keep us posted on your results.. I've had the same wacky period just like you... I'm 43 and this will be my 1st... let me tell ya I know my body but WOW I'm out in left feild on this one. I had :sex: the day I ovulated twice and the next morning and not on the pill or shot and we did'nt use anything.. I was so shocked that I started...
I'm scratching my head wondering what is going on. I've heard women think they got there period and find out a month later they were pregnant... This is sooo confusing..

I'm bout curious to test too but I guess its gonna be a wait and see... Valentines Day I'm so ready...

I really hope you find out what is happening with you and what the test says... I'm so gonna be stalking your post for the answers... :haha: Good Luck hun... FX'd you get your :bfp: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->