heeeeeelp

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
callum is teething, and i cnt settle him, he has basically been crying eating or sleeping, i am at my wits end, he wont go to darren he just wants mum, but i need a break :( ive tried ashtons n parsons, calpol, calgel and bonjella, he wont sleep on his own hes in my bed, and hes up every day at 530, n goes 2 bed near 12 :( wot can i do

Aww hun :hugs:
Have you tried a teething toy and just hold in his mouth for him? I used to do this with alyssa and it kept her calm for a while whilst she chewed on it.

yep and he wont take it, he usually just launches ait at chloe or takes a hissy at me lol

dont know what else to suggest hun cos you seemd to have tried everything

what about a tea spoon in the freezer for a minute and let him chew the end? Adele loved that ( i was holding it )

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hope he settles soon babes
xxxxxx

awww hun stick it out and it will all be over soon. Could it be his molars as he is suffering so much with them, we had ahard time with Ella's molars.

Have you tried medised, will give you a break as it will make him drowsy, other than that give him lots of cuddles becuase I think thats what they want most when there in pain. bless him hope it over soon for you though xx

Suffering with lala at the mo, has a raging cold (bloody weather camping and teeth)

I normally make her camomile tea and give her nurophen for kids and an ice pop ...

Cuddles with mum and loads of TLC i try to keep her fluids up and numb her gums ... mum rubs whisky on her gums and TBH i do to sometimes when shes really bad ... it numbs them and she falls asleep ...

I know bad mummy!

xxx

if he has a dummy run it under cold water for a few seconds

This may sound odd, but it works....

Buy some little gem lettuces and take off all the outer leaves till you've just got the heart and let him chew on it. Even better if it's been in the fridge. These contain natural Laudanum (a form of Opium), but in such tiny tiny amounts that it just numbs the gums. And they enjoy making a mess with it as well!

My SIL is a herbal, organic guru and she told me this. I tried it on Charlie the other night and it worked!

oooh amanda how strange!!! ill need 2 get a pack 4m tesco the morn!!!

there is some stuff in a little yellow bottle is it called ambusol/ that stuff works I know that

Bex

i give Harley a tip top out the freezer. i dont open it though he just chomps on it

sorry to sound pathetic here but is a tip top the same thing we get here for jelly its like a milky cutardy cream thing :blush:

sorry to sound pathetic here but is a tip top the same thing we get here for jelly its like a milky cutardy cream thing :blush:

hahaha no they are like these

https://images.google.com/imgres?im...m=10&um=1&hl=en&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-18,GGLR:en

what doe you call them :rofl:

Ice polls?? never heard of them lol

most be a scotch thing:rofl:

here is Harley enjoyong one while teething,

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/dionne1985/SP_A0452.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: bless him

yeah we call em ice polls here Adele loves them, or ice lollies ( ice poll on a stick :rofl::rofl:)

We call them ice poles down here too ... or ice pops .. one of the two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->