Heeeelp please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leemarie96

Okay so me and my bf just had sex a week ago and he tells me today (June 17) that he came inside me. And I haven't gotten my period in two months the last one I got was on April 26th. I don't think it's possible this soon but lately I have been peeing a lot...there has been like 6-8 times in less then an hour, I've been moody more then usual, I've been eating way more and sooo tired. But like I said I doubt it would be this soon. But I need help I can't tell my parents if I am pregnant and I don't know what to do. If I am I don't want to go through with it all if there's something I can do at this point I want it to end ow. I know it sounds really mean but I'm not ready for a baby. No rude comments please I know I wasn't responsible and didnt use protection. Oh and I'm 17 by the way.

Hi there:) . Wait it out a lil and take a test.. This thread will b closed... Good luck

Yeah but the thing is I don't want it to be too late for anything. I'm afraid if I wait any longer and I really am preg then I'm going to have to have this kid

If you haven't gotten a period in two months, I'd test now. Your boyfriend doesn't have to come inside of you for you to become pregnant - you can get pregnant off of pre-cum as well. I'd go take a test, and if it comes up negative, wait another week or two and take another. The only other suggestion I can give you is to go to the doctor. And some pregnancy symptoms can occur pretty quickly. :D Like pp said, this thread will be closed, but if you are pregnant BnB is an amazing place with tons of support. <3 Good luck, and PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk!

Well as you can see I was told about this site from a friend and I got it today so I don't know my way around. I definitely need someone to talk to and advise and whatever because I'm not talking to friends about it because I don't know my situation yet. But thanks for replying :) and being here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back