Heeellllpppp!!!!

aurongemma

Reaction score
Hi there ladies

In need of some advice desperately!!!! I've been having really faint lines on test for 2 days now but started bleeding last night. Still getting the lines today so I'm really confused and starting to feel like I'm metal. Used 4 different brands to have them all come up with the same lines!!

Any ideas????

A big thank you from one crazy mummy who's gone completely round the twist and up the wall

IMG_20190707_135300_687.jpg IMG_20190709_133621_781.jpg IMG_20190709_144903_497.jpg

Possible chemical?

Probably not what you want to hear but I’ve spent almost 10 years riding the ‘faint lines and start bleeding’ train :/

How many dpo? Could it be implantation bleeding?

How heavy was the bleeding? Is it like your period? They are definitely positive. The only way to tell is to wait a couple of days and test again and see if they get darker or lighter. It could be IB, a chemical and sometimes women bleed at the time of their period. I hope it was just a heavier IB and they get darker for you x

I'm around 8dpo I think. Got a positive opk Sunday before last. The bleeding isnt heavy. More than spotting and its bright red ‍♀️ thank you for your replies.

Could be implantation bleeding, but remember it takes longer for hcg to get into your urine than your blood stream...

So during my chemical years ago, my pee tests were getting darker at the same time my blood work was getting smaller numbers. My tests eventually got lighter.

So just keep testing it out.. if it darkens over several days I’d say there’s progress and a pregnancy!

8dpo I think just implantation bleeding. That's a good line for dpo. I hope its just lil bean snuggling in nicely. Gl hun, keep us updated I'll be stalking :coffee:

Defo early bfp:)

@aurongemma how is the bleeding? Has it stopped? Definitely looks bfp to me so hoping it’s just ib for you. Good luck xx

It seems to be stopping now. It's only very light and brown when it was bright red ‍♀️. Still getting lines on the cheapy tests. Of course I done a digi yesterday and it came back neg but I'm guessing that may be because the lines are not very strong yet. I never had any of this with my other 3. Will post a pic of this mornings test xx

Not showing up very well on the cheapie tests, fx'd

Unfortunately it was a chemical. Haven't bled since but tests went negative and ultrasound showed nothing thank you for your help xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->