• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Heelppppppp!!!!

awray1491

Reaction score
So af was due the 18th and here is is almost the 21st and NOTHING I've taken 3 tests from the dollar tree :) and alll were negative

I never skip periods..I haven't been stressed out at all

Any ideas as to what MIGHT be going on

Do you know when you ovulated? You could just have ovulated late. This doesn't always happen as a result of stress. It can be related to other factors as well.

It also could just be that you haven't produced enough HCG for a test to pick it up yet. Fx'd for you! :hugs: :dust:

Hiya im 2 days late for my period mine were due on the 19th i bought a cheap £1 test yesterday and tested when i was 1 day late and :bfn: if i dont have a period by the end of the week il probably buy another test.

xx

Do you know when you ovulated? You could just have ovulated late. This doesn't always happen as a result of stress. It can be related to other factors as well.

It also could just be that you haven't produced enough HCG for a test to pick it up yet. Fx'd for you! :hugs: :dust:

I ovulated on the 4th for sure lol ... When do u think I should test again? And which tests tend to be more sensative?

I ovulated on the 4th for sure lol ... When do u think I should test again? And which tests tend to be more sensative?

First Response is supposed to be really sensitive. If you live in the US, I would suggest the Dollar Tree tests, as they are cheap and very sensitive as well. I would wait two days and test again with one of those. Keep us updated! :hugs: :dust:

First Response is supposed to be really sensitive. If you live in the US, I would suggest the Dollar Tree tests, as they are cheap and very sensitive as well. I would wait two days and test again with one of those. Keep us updated! :hugs: :dust:

yea I do live in the us but we have both so I think I'll try first response

yea I do live in the us but we have both so I think I'll try first response

I'm actually thinking of switching to Dollar Tree tests entirely. I bought some FRER for this cycle, but I've always found that the antibody strip is so visible I think I'm seeing a faint BFP when I'm not. Dollar Tree test lines are much thicker. Also, they're way cheaper and just as reliable, if not moreso.

Just thought I'd give my two cents. :) Whichever one you feel comfortable with! Keep us updated when you test! :hugs:

I'm actually thinking of switching to Dollar Tree tests entirely. I bought some FRER for this cycle, but I've always found that the antibody strip is so visible I think I'm seeing a faint BFP when I'm not. Dollar Tree test lines are much thicker. Also, they're way cheaper and just as reliable, if not moreso.

Just thought I'd give my two cents. :) Whichever one you feel comfortable with! Keep us updated when you test! :hugs:

YEA they are sooo much cheaper lol! but if it doesnt come up positive do u think i should go to see the dr. bc i absolutely NEVER miss a period

YEA they are sooo much cheaper lol! but if it doesnt come up positive do u think i should go to see the dr. bc i absolutely NEVER miss a period

It depends. Sometimes they don't like to do blood tests until you're a whole month late. However, you can usually pressure them to do it if you're really worried.
It's really up to you and what you feel more comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->