Hehehe tomorrow is it!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
And i'm surprisingly very calm and collected about it all.... I get to meet my little boy hopefully by tomorrow evening! How long after your waters break does labour start? I think they say they give you two hrs after waters breaking to allow your body to 'do its thing' and if it doesn't go on it's own you get put on the drip right?.. (this is with 2nd timers, 1st timers they break water and start drip at the same time if im correct?)
I won't be using the gel in the cervix as i'm already favorable so thats the 'long bit' skipped out:thumbup: I'm really hoping it goes quickly!

I won't be able to post my BA on here strait away as i only have facebook on my mobile and all my pictures and my BA will be put on there before on here, so if you have FB and wanna keep an eye out for me, inbox me your name and i'll add you!

I'm attempting a VBAC so wish me luck :happydance:

Good luck! Look forward to hearing about your new arrival and seeing pics :D xx

Couldn't give you any advice about the drips, as I have no experience as a first time mummy!

Just wanted to wish you good luck and hoping for you that you'll be holding your baby tomorrow night, enjoy it :flower:!

Good luck hunnie. Hopefully when i log onto facebook 2morro afternoon there will be a birth announcement lol xxx

ooohhhh good luck, im sure you will be fine with a vbac, my waters broke and i started with contractions 10mins later but that was naturally not induced, dont know if that helps.xx

good luck for tommorow hun i cant give you any advice with regard to induction although if your waters break naturally its 24 hours before they will start drip if nothing happens :-/

I'm sooo excited :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: you gonna do great hunnipie!!! :thumbup:
I cant wait to see the lil troublemaker lol. :haha:
good luck sweetness and hope its all speedy for you!! :hugs:

remember your red ball and its not a pain its a surge, its muscles working. :thumbup:

lotsa love sugar!! :hug:
xxx

Erm well my between my waters breaking and giving birth was 30 hours for me. My waters broke naturally but they wouldn't admit me to hospital until 12 hours later then I had to be induced it was all very rushed and my dh could have lost me and our baby. I wasn't put on a drip or anything like that. How exciting! :baby:

Can't wait for the updates tomorrow!!!! Looking forward to seeing your new little man!!

Congratulations honey!! Good luck on everything!! :hug:

She has had her baby boy and hes adorable =) I was asked a long time ago to let people know when it happened will make a thread for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->