Helen - House Bunny

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Helen I seen on Luazs thread you said your bunny is a house bunny.

My OH is discusted at the idea of a house bunny but I want one :cry: Is it easy? Does it poo everywhere? I heard you could train a bunny to go to the tray like a kitty? Is this true? :blush:

Hun ... I love ya i really do but

You have a cat, your moving again and you live with stu and your pregnant buy you also want a house bunny??? :dohh:

You off your friggin nut??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah it's really easy and it's a lot nicer for the bunny having company rather than being stuck outside. They're pretty sociable really.

Arfur definitely wees in the right place, he does leave a little trail of messages when he's out though (excitement I guess!). The good thing is that they are dry and you just pick them up. Our previous bunny, Stew, was really good and didn't poo outside his cage. He had a litter tray in his cage that we could empty.

You might remember one of my earlier posts a few months ago with the vet saying Arfur had behavioural problems (whatever!). We have never quite been able to sort him out with a litter tray, he tends to just wee at one end of his cage, but we just clear out any wet stuff in the morning when we feed him and he's fine.

He is very, very cute but if the worst happened, I wouldn't necessarily get another bunny until the babies are a bit older.

My kitty is as soft & dopey LOL

Hes still saying NO .... I will because if I don't I'll get a BIG drooling dog for his birthday!!! :lol:

Hun ... I love ya i really do but

You have a cat, your moving again and you live with stu and your pregnant buy you also want a house bunny??? :dohh:

You off your friggin nut??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THANK YOU.... that's what I said. Said she can have a goldfish instead :dohh:

get another kitty :D i love my cat and wont have anymore pets gawd forbidd if anything ahppens to Thomas :cry: but i would only stick with cats now, he is so indipendant (sp) and goes out to do the toilet and only comes home to eat and sleep, i love my puddy cat :blush:

Wobs also cause your renting it might not be the best idea. My mum looked at having house rabbits, and asked some of her friends about it whwo did and aparently they often like to eat skirting boards and table legs etc!b

i had a house bunny once, nevr again lol chewed through all my wires and furniter, it even managed to reach my curtains somehow

xx

Hun i wern't stickin up for ya! :rofl:

Just thinks she has enough on her plate without something else to look after lmfao!!!

:rofl: :hugs: But i know charl and what she wants she gets ??? ....

xxx

Cat & Layla I demand you edit your posts before my OH sees

:rofl:

Most of my stuff is metal so it may find chewing table legs a bit of a chore :rofl:

Wobbs, you can dress SC in a bunny costume....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->