Helllooo :) I'm pregnant :D

EmmySocks

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. Been over in ttc #1 for a couple of months. Had my first BFP yesterday. Didn't believe it. Did a clearblue conception indicator this morning and it came up positive straight away - and it says 3+ weeks! Just can't believe i've been pregnant for this long and didn't notice! (tbf i thought i was pregnant last cycle but just got bfn's - so gave up).

Anyway - so hi everyone :D Anyone else feel like they should have noticed earlier? Trying to get a doctors appointment for tomorrow. Super super excited and can't stop talking about it :cloud9: xxxx

wow thanks everyone :D

crazy nervous about doctors tomorrow! feel a bit silly - not much idea how far along i am. the clearblue says 3+ weeks but that's the highest it goes to... eeek

Hopefully be able to let you know more tomorrow. Can doctors test to give a better guess or do i have to wait for scans? xxxx

I think they'd have to wait for scans. Congratulations :)

I remember you from the WTT section! Congrats, and good luck with your pregnancy! :flower:

Hello! Congrats :) I've just found out too, and I have my doctors appointment tomorrow as well!

Doctor has guessed i'm at 8 weeks. Really shocked i'm that far but guess it adds up. Kind of feels better when i consider that only really 6 weeks since conception... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->