Hello 2nd Tri!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Cannot believe I'm here in 2nd tri. Feels like I've known I'm pregnant forever but still feels crazy that I'm now into the second trimester.
Hopefully I'll start feeling better now. Someone please tell me you feel like a queen in this trimester :haha:
I'm due August 4th with baby #2 and will be finding out baby's gender in 3 weeks. X

Congratulations!! I honestly feel better in nausea ways, but still get struck with it. But I find in beyond exhausted. I hope you do feel like a queen!!

Welcome Kirsty :) I still feel like poop so no idea about feeling like a queen!!! Glad you are here!!!

Welcome! :wave: I hope you are feeling like a queen real soon, but I must admit it hasn't really been the case for me. I'm starting to think 'the glow' is a myth!

Hi girls. Haha, that's exactly what I expected to hear. Feeling fantastic in 2nd tri is definitely a myth then! I barley knew I was pregnant with DS. Not that lucky this time around! I still never had the 'glow' though, that one really is a lie :haha:

I'm feeling better sickness wise, it does hit every now and then but isn't constant like it has been but I've been feeling exhausted, I feel more tired when waking up on the morning then when I went to bed 😣

I still have nausea and exhaustion, but I'm feeling better emotionally, so that's more important to me at the moment. I am so jealous you'll be finding out the sex so soon! I've got 7 1/2 weeks before I find out! (pout!) But I hope you feel just AWESOME in the upcoming weeks and have a great second tri!

Welcome!! I hope you get to feel like a queen. I still get hit with ms now and then and I'm so flipping tired all the time. But emotionally I'm feeling great and happy about being pregnant instead of asking "omg what am I doing, this is crazy" :haha:

Welcome! I hope the second tri treats you well! You have every chance it will :) I've def felt better compared to the first trimester but can't say I've felt great ha! I have bad days and not so bad days! It's an exciting trimester though, you can find out the gender, your belly really grows and you actually look pregnant!

Hello and welcome, I'm a million times better now my MS is gone (at about 11/12 weeks) but it's the exhaustion I struggle with, but our babies are growing rapidly now so it's to be expected. Look forward to feeling those first movements, getting a proper bump and enjoy starting to get prepared.

I've been feeling pretty "royal" the whole time. lol. I didn't really have MS or nausea and I haven't necessarily felt more tired than usual. And I've continued going to the gym and doing hot yoga. As BB1982 said, I'm also just waiting on movement and a bump.

I'm sure you'll feel like your old self again soon. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->