Hello 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

Zola

Reaction score
Hello

This is the first time I have ever used a forum but thought I'd give it a go as my hormones are flying around all over the place and I have no-one to talk to about it as we've not really told anyone the great news yet.

Please tell me that it is normal to be extremely high one minute and then biting everyone's heads off the next. I've already upset 2 people at work because I am flying off the handle left right and centre. I feel awful now but my mood swings are just out of control.

Thrilled to be pregnant (apart from the sickness and hormones) just need some assurance that this is normal :cry:

It is completely normal and when you decide to tell people it will be easier because people will understand and not think you are bipolar. People at work have been completely understanding.

Welcome!
COMPLETELY NORMAL! Luckily so far the only person I've attacked is DH but yesterday at a clients office, I almost started to cry. Thank goodness there was no one around. I don't even know why I felt like I was going to cry. It was very strange.

I HIGHLY recommend reading Jenny McCarthy's book, Belly Laughs. It's hilarious and it sheds a lot of light on things that you wonder about.

Thats me 100% of the time. I was watching this show extreme home makeover and a was crying about 70% of the time but only because the other 30 was commercials. Luckily people become very understanding once they know your pregnant.

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi Zola

Welcome to BabyandBump & cngrat on bump news

:D

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Happy 9 weeks Hun :hugs:

So normal hun
Welcome to B'N'B :)

Wow........thanks for all the replies, was so nice to hear from you all, didn't expect a response atall.

Feeling better today, apologised to the two people I upset earlier this week so that's made me feel heaps better. It's just amazing how your hormones change from one minute to the next......was sobbing at Emmerdale the other night, why I ask myself?!?!

9 weeks today.....looking forward to my scan on Nov 7...and then I can tell the whole world, yippee!!!!

Welcome to BnB. Your hormonal changes are normal. I have those moments as well, fine one minute and crazy the next. As long as you recognise you can help yourself cope to an extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->