Hello all, new and anxious

TigerLady

CaveTiger Clan Mama
Reaction score
Hi out there!

I have been surfing around the web for some months, but this is the first forum I've found that has convinced me to participate. Maybe it is just timing..

I'm 32 years old and DP and I have been TTC #1 for 5 months. The first 2 cycles off BCP were a little irregular, but since then they have looked normal. I've been BBT/charting since C #2. Using OPKs since #1. I have middleschmertz very consistently and a clear coverline that usually match well with OPK results. This month included. I O around cd 16-18 and have a LP of 12-13 days.

Right now, the wait is KILLING me. I'm at 17dpo, and 4 days late assuming a 13 day LP. I tested at 12, 15, and 17 dpo. All :bfn: ARG. Yesterday I was so tired I couldn't stand it. I didn't sleep for anything last night. Right now I have a headache that won't stop... And I have been fighting very light, occassional nasuea for 5 days.

Yesterday morning, DH kindly told me I looked TERRIBLE. Gee thanks. But he's convinced I'm prego and is all smiles about it. I keep telling him to chill, because of all the :bfn: but it is so hard not to HOPE! I hate the monthly disappointment, and this month will be worse because signs look so good. All except for repeated:bfn:!!

We've only told 2 ppl that we are TTC (my sis and his mom), so it's hard not having anyone to vent to. Thanks for listening!

hello and welcome !
maybe if Af is still not here in the next couples of day you should have may be a blood test done to confirm either way a BFP or BFN?
good luck to you !

Hi Tigerlady, welcome to B n B....
I must say your symptoms sound very encouraging. Dont give up hope just yet, some pregnancy tests are more sensitive than others.
I am TTC no 3. I have a DD 9 and a DS 6...this is only my second month trying after having a coil removed in September.
With my DD I was so sure I was pregnant (it took 18 months of trying!!) but nothing showed up until I was 7 days late. With my DS I knew after conception lol...!
My advice is to give it another couple of days and try again, perhaps with a more sensitive test.
Good Luck - and Vent Away...!

You're right, and I would love to have a blood test done. Unfortunately (Murphy's Law alert), I just swtiched jobs and my new insurance doesn't kick in until the first of next month. I already have an appt set for the 4th, just in case. Fingers crossed.

:hi: and welcum to bnb :) hope ur guna get a bfp hun x

Welcome and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->