Hello all! New here! CD 8

Mommyof1want2

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :) I'm new here, I'm posting in TTC and NTNP because I'm TTC, but hubby is NTNP. He is fully aware of what is going on, so no I'm not trying to pull one over on him. He actually finds the situation quite funny. So for starters, I have a DS, he is 10 months old and the happiest baby I have ever seen! He has slept through the night since he was a month old and is developing wonderfully! We are hoping for a girl if it does happen, but obviously gender doesn't matter. Hubby does use pull-out, but he has made it clear he is NTNP. I, however, will be charting, and over analyzing every symptom in the mean time! Haha. :) Anyone else in the same situation? If not, feel free to introduce yourselves and such!! I would love to have some people to talk to through this journey! :)

Well in close to you in cycle day, in cd10 both me ate oh are ntnp as we have had two early losses and im waiting for tests to see if there is a cause. So we were activelly ttc before with opks, concieve plus and roughly following smep.
this month and next we aren't using any of that. And just seeing what happens.
i have my blood tests next week around when i usually ov, so result should be back before i am able to get a pos test, so hopefully if i go fall preg again, they can help if results show something amiss.
gl for this cycle. When do you normally o? X

Ha ha! That is funny - and the same as us. Well, we're a little more extreme as hubby uses a condom when I'm ovulating but says an accident wouldn't be a train smash. So I'm ttc (as much as I can) and he's mostly ntnp. Am I mad?

Welcome to bnb by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"