Hello and Will I need a double buggy?

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

I'm due in December and my daughter Olivia will be 22.5months old, do you think I'll need a double buggy? I haven't really introduced myself before - sorry for being rude. I know a lot of you from other places and have been lurking for a while.

I know all kids are different but I don't want to be naive in thinking I wont need one only to panic nearer the time and not have the budget for it. Olivia isn't keen on a buggy and walks most places but she gets tired and then happily goes in the buggy, plus with it being December is a buggy board going to protect her enough up here in these howling Scottish winters?

Thanks for your advice

Lucy

Erm you can get seats now that clip on i swear layla made a post abut them??

xxx

Welcome to BnB BTW!!

xxx

my daughter was 15 month wen my son was born and is now 25 month, she is still in buggy :D hope that helps! can i just add, its very hard to hold a young ones hand and push a single buggy!!!!!

maybe get a light weight double buggy just in case, then if your going on long jounerys she can go in her buggy if she wants to.

Coby will be 2 when this baby is born (well almost) he can walk to the school and back with me, but i have got a double buggy coz of the cold, i want to be able to keep him warm and dry at that age still. Coz he will only be in it for a year max, i got a cheap maclaren buggy.

x

Thanks for your replies. I was thinking I wouldn't need a double but Yvanne you're right - it's hard enough holding a brolly and pushing a buggy let alone a toddler's hand and buggy!

Think I'll look at the double Maclarens, I've heard a lot of good things about them and love my single one.

Hi Lucy seen you floating about ;)

Thought I'd at least pop on to one thread and give you a :hi:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back