Hello everyone help needed!!

KateisTTC

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am 36, I have an 11 year old darling daughter. My husband (47) and I split up 6 years ago, but reignited our love and marriage 2 years ago. I desperately want another baby and approached the subject recently. First off he was a firm No, due to finances, our daughter being older and him wanting a nice quiet life lol

However recently after much babysitting of my friends 6 month old twins he has warmed to the idea and has agreed to us start trying Hurrah!!!

Sadly since we have been back together we have not used any form of contraception and it hasn't happened. My husband has agreed for us to start trying, but says that he doesn't want to have the pressure of tests ETC...so we agreed that I'll monitor dates etc and we'll see what happens...but I literally have no idea where to start - temps? Ovulation tests? Soy Iso thingys?

Any advice?

Thank you in advance xxx

Ovulation sticks are very handy if you are unsure about your cycle...length and when you ovulate. Remember that they are not necessarily an indication that you definatelu are ovulating but detect the Lh surge before possible ovulation. Best way to monitor is temping which I only started this month....that pinpoints definitely. Also checking your cervical mucus...Sorry if tmi. I know when I ovulate with cm and ovulation pains now and tbh don't have to use sticks. I have been trying 7 months....one chemical.... still trying

There are ways to check your cycle discretely so hubby feels no pressure...I find I share on here so as not to stress him ha ha

Welcome and good luck...oh btw I am nearly 42 and have a nearly 3 year old x

The best way is to monitor your cycles is to temp and take ovulation tests. My hubby and I started with "just seeing if it happens on its own" to try to take the stress out, but that was well over a year ago. I highly recommend bbt and opk so you know what is going on with your cycles.

I am 40 with 2 girls (15 years old and 20 months) - and TTC #3 and on my 6th cycle.

We have been using Clear Blue Advanced Digital tests and temping. Best of luck! Fantastic story. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->