Hello Everyone! Quick Introduction

jim.worm

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is James, I am 22, from England but I'm currently living in Vienna for the year. My girlfriend is 23, from Austria and is now living in England for the year. (Complicated I know!).

Literally the week after she flew to England, she called me to tell me she was pregnant. At first I was really worried, I didn't know how to feel. Within a couple of days we had both told our parents, and we have full support from them. We're both very much in love, and the news is very unplanned, but we're both really happy and looking forward to our new adventure!

My GF is now 7 weeks pregnant, last week we had a little scare. I had a call to say she'd had some blood, and that the Dr thought she might be mis-carrying. We had a scan, and now everything is fine, everything is comepletely normal, and she even saw the heartbeat.

I just wish I could be there! I am flying over in 7 days to see her, and I really cannot wait.

Anyway I just thought it would be good to read your stories and to share my feelings.

My GF seems a bit grumpy tired and sick this week, and she feels like she wants to be left alone. Its making me feel a little upset because I feel so helpless and I just want to do anything I can to help her through it.

I look forward to meeting you all.

James

hello and welcome :)
congratulations!

Welcome, I felt exactly how your gf did in the 1st trimester, just try and be there for her as much as you can :)

Aw congrats!! and welcome. I bet you cant wait to see her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->