Hello Everyone :)

scsk

Reaction score
Hey I am new to this forum and just wanted to drop by and say hello... I just started ttc from the last month and very excited about having my first baby. Hope I will get all the help and support I need from this forum

Good luck to all who are ttc :)

Hi scsk!! Welcome to the "wonderful" but normally confusing world of TTC! :)

Lots of baby dust and good luck to you! I came off BC in June and am currently in my 2nd month of TTC....Mind you the first month I'm not really counting because of not knowing when I would ovulate etc. I am on 1DPO(Days passed ovulation, there are alot of scary accronyms/abbreviations that you will soon catch up with)

Have a great day

x

Hi welcome, and congratulations on starting a family. :) Lots and lots of baby dust to you.

Thank you so very much.. Yeah even I did not know last time when I ovulated; later I realized that I'd tried around that time. However I've heard there are only 20% chances of getting pregnant every month. Hoping for the best in the next months...I m turning 30 soon and REALLY wish to have a baby now.

LOADS OF BABY DUST TO EVERYONE OUT THERE

Hi scsk, Welcome!! i joined a few days back too! 3rd month TTC. Good luck to you and yes you will find alot of lovely ladies here. Its great place to get support & advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->