Hello Everyone!

Claireyh

Mummy to Oscar & #2 bump!
Reaction score
Hiya!

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I'm Claire, I got married earlier in the year. It was all a bit of a whirlwind, we had only been together officially for 6 months when we got married :thumbup:. It's all good though and we are really enjoying our first few months as a married couple!!

We have only just started TTC and we aren't trying that hard really, well not until AF made a visit yesterday and I was totally gutted! So we are now trying properly :flower: Not really sure how it all works, but just reading a few threads has helped already.

Hope you are all well and looking forward to getting to know you!!

6 sleeps until Christmas woop!

xxx

Hiya

We have only just started TTC and we aren't trying that hard really, well not until AF made a visit yesterday and I was totally gutted! So we are now trying properly :flower: Not really sure how it all works, but just reading a few threads has helped already.

Hi! :flower: I'm sort of in the same boat. My husband and I were supposed to be Not Trying, Not Preventing but at my first period I was devastated so, at least for me, it became TTC. My husband is now officially on the TTC train because he's seen how much it means to me and he has always wanted kids too.

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->