Hello everyone

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
Hi everyone

My name is Nicky & I lost my baby girl Sophie in the early hours of tuesday morning.

I was 18+3 and she was born alive but died shortly after & there was nothing they could do as she was so early. I am desperate to be pregnant again but have to wait until her post mortem results have come back which can take up to 12 weeks.

I also suffered from serious blood loss & had to have 14 pints transfused which means I am lucky to be alive & need to recover properly before we can even think about trying again.
Hopefully the results will reveal what happened & my husband & I can get pregnant again with a much happier outcome.

Thanks for listening & hopefully I will find some friends here to help my wait pass by a little quicker.

Love Nicky xx

im so sorry for your loss :hug:

Welcome to the forum. :hugs: So sorry to hear of your loss

:hugs: sounds truly awful what you have been through. I know I dont know you and I hope this doesnt sound crappy but I was reading eat,pray, love and in the book someone said something which i think applies to you

"the worst is behind you"

So take care of yourself at this time and try be positive for the outcome (only Someone Above knows why it happened but may He truly help you heal and bestow upon you numerous blessings from here on out)

:hugs: I am truly sorry for your loss. Please let us know if you need to talk. :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss hun:hugs:

I lost my baby at 21 weeks only 4 weeks ago. If you ever want to chat please feel free to pm me. xxxx

Thanks everyone

Although I had a pretty crappy pregnancy (lots of sickness/tiredness etc...) I miss being pregnant so much :cry:

xx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun:hugs:

I lost my baby at 21 weeks only 4 weeks ago. If you ever want to chat please feel free to pm me. xxxx

Thanks Snowball

I was gutted to hear what happened to you, how are you coping? :hugs:

xx

Im finding it really hard today for some reason? It doesnt help that my boobs are hurting sooo much from the milk :cry:

I saw a bereavement counsellor today & had to make some decisions about Sophies funeral which has left me feeling in a bit of a daze.

Im sorry to post this kinda stuff on here, I should really put it in the miscarraige section but i don't feel up to the whole introduction/explanation thing. Sorry for rambling xx

Babe, you are more than welcome to post about your feelings in here, you do not have to go to the mc section at all if you don't want to:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss babe, I couldn't even begin to imagine how you feel! My mc was very early and that was hard, but I feel I was very lucky too in a weird way as to lose something so precious when you did is heartbreaking and beyond anything I can imagine.

There is plenty of support for you here babe, so you just feel free to post and rant and whatever else you need to do.

Take care & my thoughts are with you :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->