Hello everyone

loulizr

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I'm new to this all...

I'm Louise. I'm 25 and expecting my first baby, which is due in March 2009. I'm in a weird place - not yet excited (am happy), but my first scan isn't until this Friday, so I'm hoping that will change things.

I'm a Yorkshire lass living in Lancashire, away from family and friends.

I'm looking to talk to anyone who can give advice on what to expect - no one had ever told me the first 3 months would be so horrendously draining! But I was fortunate enough not to suffer any nausea/sickness. I also want to find out how people cope (financially) as this is my biggest worry - I've always been the "earner" and am not sure if/how I'll cope not working for a few months at least. My partner is redundant from the end of September so times will be hard.

Also, I have two cats and have heard many very different views on cats & babies - some cats don't bother, some are trouble...

I'm a very "hands on" person, am training to be a plumber and was due to qualify around my due date, which will be delayed for obvious reasons. I thoroughly enjoy property renovation , carpentry and, of course, plumbing. I also knit, ice skate and bake.

Having had a quick look, I'm hoping to get lots out of this!

:bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"