Hello everyone!

sunshinemama

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to babyandbump and to chat sites in general. since being pregnant i have felt a desire to talk to others in the same situation as myself and to know...is this normal? do other women feel like this?!!!

i am now 12 weeks and impatiently waiting for my ultrasound appointment on thursday! time seems to be moving sooo slowly! on top of my impatience the night before yesterday a sudden pain in my lower back started. yesterday i was hobbling around school (im a teacher) like an 80 year old! i got something to relieve the pain but my friend says its probably something to do with my pelvic girdle and that there are some simple exercises i should do. i'll see when i go to the doctor!

i am also waiting until after my appointment to announce my news - to work and family and friends. i just want to make sure everything is ok before i shout it out to the world. but it's really driving me crazy not being able to talk about it!!! (of course i have told a couple of people). My husband is so chilled out about it all and is putting up really well with my mood swings and emotional spurts!

Anyways, I really just wanted to say hi! and i'm looking forward to hear your stories and experiences as well as sharing my own.

Have a wonderful day!

hey hun welcome to the most addicting forum! and congrats hun

:hi: n welcome to bnb hun,good luck for ur scan,not long now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->