Hello from 3rd tri!

sezrah

Reaction score
Just thought I'd come back to the 1st tri and say hello to you ladies. I remember being 5-6 weeks and thinking I had forever to go and now I'm nearly 33 weeks and little over a month or so until my due date and I wanted you to know IT GOES VERY QUICK!!!!!!

I had hyperemesis from 6 weeks to about 22 ish and that felt like eternity at the time, but it did go and that was SUCH a relief.

I found the 1 tri forum the most helpful to be honest, I was so unsure of so many things and people here are so helpful and supportive, it got me through a lot of insecurities and worries.

Just wanted to say hi and good luck! Any questions just ask us ladies :):happydance:

Thanks!

Good luck to you to, I cant wait to get to 33 weeks! It seems like getting to 12 weeks in eternity, still ony 11 weeks till my 12 week scan!, Wishing my life away at the moment :)

Yes I agree this board is so so helpfull and there is so much support!

xxx

Thank you for posting that! It puts my mind at ease at bit. If I make it that far, I will make sure to come back and post as well!

thankyou for posting it feels like an eternity till i get to 33 weeks im glad im not the only one that feels like that xx

hey i bet ure pleased u only got a month 2 go i really hope i get there and it goes real quick 4 me 2 :) u just have to try and stay busy dont u lol hope the last few wweeks goes quick for u 2 :)xxxxx

Thanks! It does seem like an eternity!
I got married last year and kept thinking it was ages untill the wedding and the year flew by! I hope its like that with pregnancy xx

thats nice to hear, im only 4+6 and rather paranoid that something is going to go wrong :( probably because i have no symptoms other than sore bb's and i keep reading about bleeding, i wasnt nervous at all in my first pregnancy

Just thought I'd come back to the 1st tri and say hello to you ladies. I remember being 5-6 weeks and thinking I had forever to go and now I'm nearly 33 weeks and little over a month or so until my due date and I wanted you to know IT GOES VERY QUICK!!!!!!

I had hyperemesis from 6 weeks to about 22 ish and that felt like eternity at the time, but it did go and that was SUCH a relief.

I found the 1 tri forum the most helpful to be honest, I was so unsure of so many things and people here are so helpful and supportive, it got me through a lot of insecurities and worries.

Just wanted to say hi and good luck! Any questions just ask us ladies :):happydance:

Hi sezrah, wow 33 weeks seems like an age away!!! even my 12 week scan feels like a long long way away. :dohh:
what is hyperemesis btw? i shall be booking my first docs appt soon so wish me luck.
take care hun and enjoy your last few weeks xx

Hyperemesis is extreme morning sickness. It made me very ill, I threw up everything I ate, I was dehydrated and was nearly admitted to hospital twice to be put on a drip to keep my fluid levels safe. I had to take many anti sickness medications which didn't really do all that much and I lost about a stone in weight.
I hope and pray none of you ladies get it. It's supposed to be a rare thing to get, I was just mega unlucky. Defo made things drag!

and to the lady who's 4+6, don't worry about not feeling much yet. You will!!!!!! I didn't really feel pregnant until I was midway though the 2nd tri, the sore boobs mostly being the first thing I felt.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting us - you're so close to meeting your little babe, how exciting! ! ! Congrats :)

I really miss 1st tri. Really is a special time for first time mums to be especially! So exciting!

I really miss 1st tri. Really is a special time for first time mums to be especially! So exciting!

lol exciting, scary and tiring lol but loving everyminute of it:happydance: lol if your missing it now you will prob be back here sooner than you think lol:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->