• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello & HELP :)

MoominJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I'm hopefully pregnant!
I've done 4 positive tests (started 4days before due on I was that impatient)
The first 2 were normal clearblue tests but I needed to see it written down so I invested in the digital ones lol I'm now 3 days late on my period and counting down the hours till my doctors appointment on friday

Anyway I'm waffleing... Were ecstatic!! Always panicked I wouldn't be able to have kids as I wanted them so badly, now I'm panicking somethings gunna go wrong!

I have had like a tender period ache for about 5days now is that normal?
I also think that in the creases of my legs either side of my groin (bikini line) looks a little puffy... What could that be? It might just be that I've never noticed it before n Its general fat, it's squishy and not painful to touch

Roll on tomorrow hehe

Hi, welcome and congratulations!

Cramps are completely normal unless accompanied by bleeding :thumbup:

Thanks!

No bleeding thank god! I've been looking on the internet n it says my doctor will date me from my last period.... Does that mean Im a month in already? X

Welcome and congratulations!
Cramping is normal unless it doubles you over in pain or is one sided :)
Good luck with your appt :)

Thanks!

No bleeding thank god! I've been looking on the internet n it says my doctor will date me from my last period.... Does that mean Im a month in already? X

Yep if you have a 28 day cycle, the day your period was due you would've been 4 weeks :)

Hello and congratulations.

To put your mind at rest, I had those cramps for about 5 days before AF was due and about a week after. I kept thinking period would arrive any second but it never did. They stopped about 10 days ago and they are apparently very common because your uterus is stretching to make room for its new resident. :)
Best of luck with your appointment.

Congratulations and welcome to the roller coaster ride! Cramps totally normal. Some can be quite sharp and stabby. Usually when I stand up too quickly or over stretch. But I'm not a health professional so follow your gut and always get checked out if you're unsure or worried. I have no idea about your puffy bikini line. I would never know under all the flubber!
Good luck for your appointment!

I had the cramping too for about a week. I would run to the bathroom every time just to make sure there was no bleeding. To say I was paranoid would be an understatement. I know how nerve wracking it is! I honestly thought that they would tell me bad news at my 8week U/S and I almost cried when I saw the heart beat. Both DH and I are very cautious about everything, but so far so good :) you should be fine!!

Congrats!!

If your in the UK I wouldn't expect too much from the docs appointment, its just a case of "congratulations, are you on folic acid, goodbye!"

Congrats! Yes I had strong periody cramps for about a week after BFP, I think it is normal. I guess the puffyness could be increased blood flow to that area, I have noticed down there all feels a bit swollen :blush:

Thanks everyone!

My doctors have rung to say the have a canellation tonight (i had wanted outside work hours but they couldnt fit me in)

So im very excited and nervous, i'm just paranoid there going to tell me there's something wrong but atleast i don't have to wait another whole day!

I am a little curious if a bubble like feeling is a symptom of pregnancy in the beginning? It feels like a little air bubble floating from my lower abdomen up my stomach. Only way I can describe it. I had lost a baby at 2 months because I didn't know what the pregnancy symptoms were, don't believe I really had any besides sore breasts but I lead myself to believe they were just growing. I don't want to let that happen again though so I am constantly curious if I am or not. I have taken plenty of tests but they are always negative. I don't know what to think because I took a test with the one I lost and that is why I thought I wasn't but I was in the end. I need help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->