Hello, I am back with a date

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
My daughter is 9 months old but as soon as she was born I knew I wanted another baby, now my OH and I have decided we are going to start trying again in February, 9 months time, when Keira is 18 months old, :happydance::happydance:

Really excited to give Keira a little brother and sister. :baby:

What dates have you ladies decided to try for a LO :baby:

we hopefuly will be ttc in decmber when caleb is 1 but could be october. I was the same as soon as I had caleb I wanted another baby. I miss being pregnant .xx

hi. olivia is only 3 weeks old but ive already started talking to OH about trying again lol. to shut me up he has agreed to start trying again when ollie is about ready to start nursery.....that seems soooo far away though lol x

well done for waiting this long lol, my son is 5 weeks and already we are thinking about trying for number 2, we are planning of starting ttc in October.

awww thanks for the reply's, I know I am happy with myself for waiting this long, just hoping I can wait till February proud mummy I wish it would come quicker but then don't want to rush my daughters baby-hood lol I want to wait till I start potty training her to start ttc.

Aww happygal I know seems to far away but this last 9 months went in a blink of an eye, I'm sure yours will to x

Pink23 I miss being pregnant to, I had a bad and painful pregnancy and wish it would be quick and now I regret it as I miss it so much, the thing that kills me the most is that I couldn't reach 40 weeks and couldn't give birth to my daughter breaks my heart :(

Congrats on a date!! I wish I could say the same. DH is in the Navy and leaves in November for 7 months straight. :shock: So we are VERY undecided on when to try again. Makes me even more broody that I don't know when it'll happen. :blush:

Congrats on a date!! I wish I could say the same. DH is in the Navy and leaves in November for 7 months straight. :shock: So we are VERY undecided on when to try again. Makes me even more broody that I don't know when it'll happen. :blush:

Aw bless you, hope your husband comes home unharmed and ready for lots of baby making :sex: :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->