Hello I am new on here and TTC

Katie love

Reaction score
Hello to everyone

Ok a little about my self. I am 31, I have had 2 lovely boys 14 and 8 years of age. I have been TTC for 4 months.
My contraception was the implant in the arm.

I think the worst thing about having the implant in was when it was taken out so we could start trying for a baby. I would have bet my life on the fact I was pregnant straight away. I had all the symptoms of being pregnant. But finding out I wasn't :nope:
This month I thought we had done it. That I had cough I even had a tiny bit of colostrum from my left breast. Which I had with my last two pregnancy a.
I was so sure i was pregnant. But yesterday I think I came on 3/4 days early. I am very regular 28 day cycle.
I am scared am I miscarriage. It's not a normal PM. This is kinda gross but it's brown and kinda clotted with like red veins in it. Not my normal PM at all
Anyway sorry for the grossness.
And if anyone else has had this please I'd love to know
Thanks for reading.

Welcome! :wave:

I'm sorry I haven't had any experience with what you've described, maybe you could visit your doctor and they may be able to help? I hope you find some answers soon.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thank you for your reply Haylee. I am going to the doctors next week. The problem I have is we have moved to Spain. And my Spanish sucks so I need to go with a friend who speaks Spanish. She's always at work.

I went to get bloods done last week because I am convinced I am pregnant. Or was pregnant. They wanted 250 euros just to take bloods so I said I'd wait a few more days to see what happens. I wish I had payed it now.

Welcome to BnB!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddespumpkins.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->