Hello Im new and need help!!

laurenhat_05

Reaction score
Hello All

This is my story...

I lost my son at 26 weeks and he was born sleeping on 30.06.2012 worst time of my life. He is now laid to rest and we are trying (slowly) moving on but he is thought about and talked about each day.

My first proper AF arrived on the 22nd August which lasted around 5-6 days. By working out dates i should have OV on the 5th Sept. My AF should arrive next week if it decides to be a 28 day cycle which it use to be before i fell pregnant with my son.

Anyway last night I decided to take a tesco brand test (8PO) and a faint line appeared my partner asked me to take the second one this morning which again a line appeared and i think it is a bit darker..... im not so sure but it is driving me insane. Does anyone have any idea? or comments on this brand??
All replies will be greatfully appriciated as im going insane :dohh:

I will attach the photo

The top test is yday and has been stood for 24 hours now and the bottom is from this morning with FMU

xxx

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
I can see something on both- with the bottom definitely being darker!

Really? im sending my self insane i could actually burst into tears... just dont wanna get my hopes up. i hate the waiting game xx

Ditto. The waiting is the worst. Try another brand of test! Or wait til youre closer to af at least!

They looked like my tests at about that stage, just looked at the photos! Lol. I'd wait a couple of days and maybe try a clear blue or fr?

Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"