hello :) im new ttc would like to tell ppul my story an see if any1 can relate to it

Emarismummy

mother of 1 boy aged 4
Reaction score
hello my names Jade im 21 , i have a 4 year old son and i am ttc for number 2.

after having my son i went straight onto the contraceptive implant as i thought that would be easiest as i wouldnt have to remember to take pills and i was sure i didnt want a another child at the time.

after a year and a half of continuous bleeding i had the implant removed at a family planning clinic the nurse there told me it would be best for me to me to go straight onto the contraceptive injection depo provera and gave me a small leaflet about it me being me thought' i may aswell its easier than taking the pill everyday' i had three more injections at the famlily planning clinic over the next year then during which i didnt bleed at all (which after a year and a half of bleeding constantly was bliss)

then in in june 08 decided to go and see the nurse at my gps office for my fifth injection when i told her i was on depo provera she wasnt too pleased she advised me to come off it straight away as i was young and there were many side affects so from there i went strate onto the mini pill i was on it for 3 weeks and i realised i hadnt had a normal period since before id gotten pregnant with my lil boy. i thought id give my body a break from all the contraceptives and make my partner be responsible for contraception for a while. after 6 months i hadnt had a period and was testing for pregnancy every month as i was having symptoms but every test was negative it was during all this testing that i decided i wanted another lil 1 .
i never had any sort of period from june 08 when i came off the injection till june 09 since that i have had three normal cycles and opk testing this month showed i am having a lh surge so therefore i should be ovulating however i dnt seem to be getting pregnant .
i no i havent been trying for that long really but im onli 21 and with my lil man it onli took 2 cycles. anyone in a similar situation or can anyone give me any advice?? i have researched on getting pregnant after depo and have seen loads of horror stories x

hiya and welcome, i was on depo and had my last injection end of 06 i then had to wait over a year for my periods to return and am now pregnant with baby number 3 :) it just takes time after depo as it stays in your system for a while, i was 21 when i started on it after getting pregnant with baby number 2 on the pill
hope this helps hun xx
good luck you will get there x

how many weeks are you ? congrats :) .. i no its going to be a long wait :( its annoying because after november i'm going to have to stop ttc because i am hoping to start university in sept 2010 and i dont want to put it back another year ..but that means i will have to wait another 4 0r 5 years for a baby :( x

how many weeks are you ? congrats :) .. i no its going to be a long wait :( its annoying because after november i'm going to have to stop ttc because i am hoping to start university in sept 2010 and i dont want to put it back another year ..but that means i will have to wait another 4 0r 5 years for a baby :( x

hiya i am 18 weeks thank you :)
it is annoying, but you will get there in the end :)
i just got into college on an access course then was going to uni to be a midwife am still going to do it just gonna have to put it on hold for a few years lol
where are you from then?
xx

ive just finished a btec in forensic science an i got my grades to go to uni but thought id have a year out when i decided to ttc ..i will probably put it on hold for another year.. my bodies yearning for a baby everytime i see a baby or a bump i start crying my partners starting to get a bit fed up of it lol

im from wolverhampton, west midlands u? x

wow congrats on thegrades sounds fab, i think once a woman has decided to ttc there is no stopping her lol nothing wrong with that tho lol
i am sure you will catch on soon enough :)

i am in a small village near huddersfield west yorks xx

i hope so :) im on cd 21 today trying not to test as i no its too early but ive got no symptoms anyway :( got 7 more days of stupid waiting lol x

Welcome to bnb hun and good luck with ttc :dust: xx

aww you never know hun just because you have no symptoms does not mean to say you are not preggy, with this one and my 1st (girl) i had the lot but with my middle one (boy) i had nothing at all, every one is different
fingers crossed for you :)

with my lil boy i just thought af was going to come all af symptoms but no af ....i had no sickness at all during my pregnancy x fingers crossed but i think i would have a feeling if i was xx

lol i had no idea i was preggy with this one until the line showed up on the test lol i had symptoms from like 2 weeks but i honestly didn't feel pregnant, i was 6 weeks when i found out lol
depo does funny things to your body but the best advice i can give you is not to "try" for a baby but just don't use contraception :) in my exp as soon as you stop trying you get pregnant lol strange but so true :) xx

i was thinking that i keep saying to oh theres no point trying but then i just keep thinking about it :( did test this morning but was bfn as usual xxx

aww well its still early to be testing hun u never know :) but trust me chill out and stop trying and you will get preggy :) xx
fingers crossed for you hun xx

im not bothered what bump is tbh cos i got one of each although i have a feeling its a girl xx

awwww ive always 4t id love a lil girl but now i think id want a boy because my son would love a lil brother x

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->