Hello - I'm New!

Kate-l

Reaction score
Hello

My name is Kate, I usually post on the Discovery forum, but found you all this morning on Google!

I have been reading posts on here for the past couple of hours (I'm meant to be working :blush:) and thought I should join up and say hello.

I am married and have one ds who is 30 months old. We have been ttc #2 sice Jan 07 and had one bfn after another.

We were very lucky with ds as we had only bd'd once that month and it turned out to be a very lucky bd. My pregnancy was great and ds is perfect. When we decided to try for another baby we thought it would happen straight away, but here we still are.

I am now on cd31 of a 31-33 day cycle. I tested this morning with a cb digi and got a bfn. Gutted! I sent dh out last night for a test and he came back with the digi test. I prefer the normal cb tests where you can angle them to the light to try to visualise a line (lol). Anyone have any experience of cb digi's?

I really thought this was our month, I have had lots of symptoms (as you do!!) swollen and sore boobs, cramps, fuzzy head, wierd dreams, nausea, hungry...but could all be af symptoms.

Anyway, hope to get to know you all. Off to read more posts now.

Kate
xxxx

I'm pretty sure the digital ones are more reliable.. give a better read out and all..

Good luck with your BFP! I know I want one

:crib:

Welcome. Good luck with TTC and hope it happens soon!

B A B Y D U S T 4 U!!

:hi: Welcome! Good luck TTC. I have never used the digital test but I have heard they are more reliable...

:hi:
Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP soon

Sinead

Thanks for your lovely welcomes!

I had a feeling that the digi tests would be good (at that price they'd have to be!!) I think seeing the words 'not pregnant' is just gutting. At least with a normal test you can imagine that your line is just really, really, really, really faint!! 'not pregnant' is just so definite, but I suppose that is better!

I am hoping af stays away, if she does I will do another test on Friday.

Good luck to Vickie and Scotchbonnet on testing this week :D

Kate
xxxx

Thanks for your lovely welcomes!

I had a feeling that the digi tests would be good (at that price they'd have to be!!) I think seeing the words 'not pregnant' is just gutting. At least with a normal test you can imagine that your line is just really, really, really, really faint!! 'not pregnant' is just so definite, but I suppose that is better!

I am hoping af stays away, if she does I will do another test on Friday.

Good luck to Vickie and Scotchbonnet on testing this week :D

Kate
xxxx

Thank you! I'll probably wait until after AF is due to do any testing, but I don't think this will be my month. Good luck with your testing, you never know, if you tested early it might just be too soon!

:dust:

Hi Kate!

I'm Poppy. I really hope this is your month, you do seem to have a lot of symptoms! Possibly, it was too early for any hormone changes to be observed by the test.

Good luck testing later on, I hope AF stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->