Hello... I'm new

DoeDoe

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hello all

My first time to Baby and Bump, looks a great site with lots of advice flying about. Am I cheeky to ask for advice already? I am 10 weeks pregnant and having had 2 previous m/c :cry: (they were blighted ovums) I am worried that it will go wrong already.

I had a early scan at 6 weeks and they saw the heartbeat :happydance: but it's been so long and my symptoms (sickness wave, sore boobs) have worn off now...

I am a paranoid person but can anyone else shed any light on symptoms going but the pregnany being ok? Sorry to ask straight off...

Look forward to hearing from mums-to-be

DoeDoe
:hug:

:hi: and welcome to bnb, im also 10wk hun,i had a scan at 8wk1day and saw HB :dance:
i also had a missed mc in march this yr :cry: i hadnt had an early scan but at 11wk started bleeding ,went for scan and sadley baby hadnt grown past 5/6wk :( so im super scared aswell hun :hugs::hugs:

I'd just suggest a private early U/S to ease your mind a little. But it sounds like you are close to getting a first U/S anyways. :hugs::hugs: I hope everything ends up alright for you hun. Oh, and welcome to Bnb!!

Welcome to B+B hope you have a nice stay.. congrats on your :bfp:

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Welcome to BnB! My symptoms started to lighten around 10 weeks as well. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->