Hello, Introduction and questions! Like how can I forget when I am O?

momof3kids

Reaction score
Hey all,
My name is Tosha. I am a 29 year old homeschool Mommy to 3 AWESOME kids, and love my Baby #4 everyday that is in Heaven.
We lost our baby late last december 2009. We have now been ttc for 9 months. It has NEVER EVER EVER taken us this long. Maybe 6 months, never this long.:nope:
I am starting to get nervous and wonder if I should call my OB to see if *everything* is ok. But IDK
I have been keeping track of my VERY irregular cycles (which is normal for me) but not of my ovulating.
I have never really had to take my temp or anything while ttc before, but HAVE before gotten some ovulation predictor tests. Maybe I should do that again? I am just so confused and feel like I am re learning this all again. I dont know WHEN I should be ovulating if my cycles are irregular, or how to tell if I am.
Any help or advice would be appreciated!
ohh....and nice to meet you!

I use fertility friend website to track my cycles - I have pcos and dont ovulate often naturally so its the only way for me to keep track - it also makes me feel better to know whats going on and not just feel in limbo all the time :)

I have a digital thermometor and I take my temp at 7am each morning before I get up - I have a notepad and pen by my bed and note down the temp, then I update the temp on the ff website - once youve got in the habit of it it just becomes part of your normal routine I found.

once you have a few months data on there it has some great tools like being able to overlay your charts so that you can see if there are any patterns, I discovered I have a pre ovulation dip that actually occurs whether i ovulate or not but it a great tip to gauge when I will ov (opks dont work for me as I just get endless positives)

hope thats helped - any questions just ask x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->