Hello! jabs and coughs

K

keelykat

Hi, I haven't been on for about a month now...how is everyone doing with their babies?

Elliot's 12 weeks old tomorrow and doing really well, hes got a cough right now but is happy apart from that. He's got his 2nd lot of jabs on wednesday (so long as he's well enough)....he screamed his head off for the first lot and was miserable for a week :cry:so i'm dreading the next lot!

He's been smiling and 'chatting' for a few weeks now, and makes it seem more rewarding :) Elliot's managed to sleep through several times, but this only seems to happen if he's been grumpy because of jabs and worn himself out! or been kept awake most the day by something (ie on his chirstening he hardly slept all day). But he only usually gets up once for a feed and bum change, so can't complain.

Hope everyone's ok!

keely.

Glad to hear you both are doing greatv , having jabs are quite hard I find I hate seeing my lil man cry :( but they need to be done !

Max is doing ok he was finally diagnosed with reflux last week still taking in the news as his first dr said it was nothing :( so hoping waiting this long didnt hurt him in anyway ! he is moving around allot trying to crawl its so cute to see lol eats like a lil piglet and is saying mama and papa !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->