Hello Ladies, being brave and admitting why I've not been in here :(

Big :hug: xxx

Love Due2ndMarch's idea though! :haha:

sorry it's not worked out for you Katy. I know how much you loved cloth. Don't feel bad though, you made it work, it's just a pity your OH isn't willing and your bank balance isn't able to keep up with your habit. As we all know, cloth nappies aren't the cheaper alternative when there is so many pretties you can buy. :hugs: Feel free to come and say hi anytime though, it's quiet over here without you.

oh hun :hugs: sorry it has not worked out my hubby does not change nappies dont think he would even know where to start with the cloth lol xxx

oh hunny, don't feel bad, we all have to do what we have to do :hugs:

on a side note (I feel bad for saying) I would like to see any unisex WN you might have as I don't yet own one :( and also if you have any Mutt's

Lots and lots of :hugs: it is hard work and expensive. I like dm2 idea too :haha: and families can be an nightmare, my mum still doesn't understand how it can be environmentally better. I won't complain about hubby any more, not separating the inserts when putting in the bucket cause that is the only thing he does wrong but don't tell him that :haha:

:( Oh no Katy :(

Dont worry about what people will say or think, it's none of their business, and at least you kept up with it for this long - think of how many sposies you HAVEN'T used just by using cloth some of the time :) (Im still buying them too, but no one IRL knows that...)

As for you selling everything... I'm after BBs at the moment, so you're guaranteed to get some pennies from me too! And i cant remember if you have any VHC stuff, but i'll take that too if you do. See, I can justify this to Liam...I'm helping with your overdraft!

Dont be too disheartened hun, :flower: xxx

PS - LOVE the wrap over sposie idea! Definately do it, no one would know the difference!

I gave up the first time around when Leo hit this stage too Katy. It was so hard!

Now he has surpassed the horrid teething poop stage its much easier! I would say, anything you really love, put away as I really do think you will come back when Edwards a little older x

so sorry to hear it isnt working out for you :cry: i understand the £££ thing tho: cloth is only cheaper than sposies for those ppl with excellent self discipline (ie not me!)
Do keep coming back for a chat tho :flower:

Thanks everyone :hugs:

The list of everything will be going up as soon as I get back from going to the post office xx

Shall I post them in here or swap and sell thread? There's so many it might be easier to do them here.
xx

eek! looks like dinner will be late tonight!! was about to go start preping it but if nappies are coming .....well....... hubby can starve!

Oh Katy I so sorry to here it's not working and that your OH isn't supporting you that must make it impossible. I'd second what Jac said, keep any you love as you make want to come back to it later and regret selling your favs xxx

Oh Katy I so sorry to here it's not working and that your OH isn't supporting you that must make it impossible. I'd second what Jac said, keep any you love as you make want to come back to it later and regret selling your favs xxx

yep I agree Katy - keep your faves :flower: x

Okay, Pics on request. Everything in perfect condition. My god this is hard :(

Itti AIO Medium: £10 each
Lime x2 (1 on hold)
Blue Polka (sold)
Like a Tiger (sold)
Yellow
Royal Blue
Rockmelon (on hold)
Midnight

Itti AIO Large £10
Brand New Turquoise SOLD
Peppermint SOLD

Itti SIO Large £11
Like a Tiger SOLD

Bambooty all Medium
Zoom Zoom £11 SOLD
Green stripe (brand new) £12
Hooty Booty with brand new wetbag £12.50 SOLD
White with wetbag £12

Bambooty night (m) £9 each
Yellow SOLD
Sage SOLD

BBOS: £11
Camo
Fire Opal SOLD

BBSS: £14
Blue Camo SOLD

WNOS:
Mocha cuddlesoft rear with owl embroidery, white cuddlesoft front £15 SOLD
Pale blue border cut with bees on blue cotton and bees on snaps £15 SOLD
Royal blue back with caterpillar, spotty blue minky front. £15 SOLD

WNSS: (M)
Black minkee border cut with the dinos on black. Crimson inner. £12 SOLD
Minkee gelato in lagoon border cut with the bright clown fish £12

PBPD: Cow minkee rear, black front with cow embroidery £10 SOLD

Mutt: (3SR) in the green and brown giraffes with brown inner and layer contour insert £13 SOLD

Wonderoo v2 in pale blue x2 £9 each 1 SOLD

BG v3 grasshopper £7

Neppula in M, bugs print. £10

Giraffe ebay cheapie £4 SOLD
White with black spot ebay cheapie £4
Blue with rocking horses ebay cheapie £4
Blue with animals ebay cheapie £4

Green kids nemo (L) with inserts £10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics