Hello Ladies, being brave and admitting why I've not been in here :(

Katy was the BBOS bought by you new? My comp keeps crashing - must be cause there is so many people viewing this thread :haha: *refresh* :lol:

I bought them off here, I've only used them once each myself. But they're in really good condition. The fleece has bobbled slightly inside, but one I sold previously did that after one wash.

katy what size is the PBPD please (what weight does it cover)

It's a Medium. I can't find a website for them to get the weight range :(
ETA: Sizing info as per their webpage https://potbelliedpigdesigns.ca/pages/sizing.htm xx

aww i've been looking for a giraffe cheapy :sulk: lmk if jetters passes on the owl, i might be interested in the mutt too if i get some funds together and it's still available x

yeah i'd still like the bbss camo and zoom zoom bambooty :) let me know if the dino one is still available. pm me your pp and how much and i'll pay in the morn

I'd love the owl wn if its not gone...didnt you buy any issys Katy?

which issys are they? why dont you just tell cnc that you dont want them anymore? you wont lose money that way

Oh and forgot to ask - is the BB insert bamboo or the hemp/micro one??

My comp is running so slow!! :hissy: x

What Issy's did you get Katy? If there are people on here who want them (I may want some!) then I sure Alix won't mind if they rang and explained and brought them instead of you, that way you won't have to lose anything on postage and it doesn't make any difference to Alix x

WSS I love Issy's and would even consider paying full price for one!

i'd be interested in issys hun, are they ones not available on c&c? i looked yesterday but none grabbed me. LMK whether the owl and mutt don't go xx

Hi Katy,

Please can I see pics of all the WNs?? I definitely want the caterpiller WNOS and the dinos WNSS cos i've seen them before. I'll also have the PBPD and the BG V3 if still available :flower:

Can I have the fire opal BBOS (did ask earlier but I think it got lost in all the other posts!) and the clown fish WNSS if Jetters doesn't want it :flower:

Thanks hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->