Hello Ladies, being brave and admitting why I've not been in here :(

I've bought from Katy before with no problems. But this time no nappy :( My postie knows what to do with my parcels if I'm not here so unless it is recorded it wouldn't have gone back to the sorting office. I'm not happy it has taken this long :(

i thought it took a wee while to start with but then i did get mine so i cant imagine how frustrated you 2 are... if its gonna take longer than expected, she should have been in touch instead of going away and leaving you lot hanging

I've bought from Katy before with no problems. However I've been chasing a wet bag that I paid a fiver for since the beginning of July. Apparently it had been posted then returned then it was sent then it wasn't sent then she was waiting for mailing bags then it had been posted. I have been PMing her and to be fair she offered me a full refund and apparently she refunded me AND had sent the wet bag but neither wet bag nor refund ever came through. She did apologize and asked me for my pp addy again to refund again as well as offering me another wet bag for free but I've given up. No hard feelings, I still love the GK nappy she sold me a while ago but well I guess there's a wet bag floating around somewhere in the postal system.

I gifted because like someone else said she's well known on here, is part of the admin on the FB fluffy bums group, organised the auction, brought from her before etc

I did a check with the sorting office when I came back from holiday as I was waiting for other parcels, the nappies werent there. Plus our postie (in his nice shorts :winkwink: ) is lovely and knows what to do with parcels if im out or in the middle of nappy changing!!

She did message me to say that she hadnt posted mine as she lost them and then found them under the cot :dohh: and would post on monday 30th aug but as that was a bank holiday, I guessed she would post on the tuesday instead.

They havnt yet arrived, Im guessing that she has gone away for a few days and hasnt posted them yet.

I dont usually mind a short wait, we all have LO's who like to scupper our plans sometimes, or life in general happens but like I said before it has been a month since I paid her £31.50, if it was a fivers worth I wouldnt be as bothered but £31.50 is a fair bit.

I dont for one second think that theres any foul play going on Id just like the 4 nappies I have brought to be posted to me........ please......:shrug:

:hugs:

And katy should know how hard it is waiting fluff :haha:

But if 3 of you so far have been played about, i think she needs to get it together. Like rach said, a short wait is understandable. I don't think its foul play but at this rate it does seem a bit of a piss take :shrug:

I didn't gift because I did wonder with so many going at once if there might be a problem so I have the option of getting a refund eventually through paypal. I also got the left under the cot message but have twice been told they would be posted the next day. I've sent a pm asking for a refund, will give it one more day then open a dispute, not something I like to do but what else can I do :shrug:

the "left under the cot" thing should never have happened because if she was selling them she should have had a list of who wanted what and she knew where they were when she took the pic... sounds like an excuse...

she hasnt been on facebook since about the 1st so im assuming she isnt ignoring you and is just away at the moment. she is a very well known member and im sure very reliable as no one seems to have had problems with her before, im sure she will be back in touch once she is online, however if you cant wait maybe contact admin or something see if there is anything they can do rather than her coming back to all this negativaty as it may all well be innocent on her part. majority of people seem to have got what they bought so it may have been a mistake not on her part.

i get why you are all anrgry/annoyed, i would be to as money is money so be it £5 or £35 but throwing around things like shes made excuses ect can be quite hurtful for her if this is not the case.

not trying to cause arguments so please dont bite at me or think im being negative to anyone of you because im not in anyway, i just think these things should be dealt with privately rather then right out there for everyone to see.

i hope this is all sorted for all of you ladies soon and you either get your money back or your packages turn up!
xx

She does appear to be away atm, her last activiy on here was from the 1st of September.
I will be happy to pass this onto Admin if you still have concerns after trying all private options.

Hi all, just to let you know Katy hasn't been able to get online because Edward broke her phone but I will let her know you are all waiting for items to be posted

Hi all, just to let you know Katy hasn't been able to get online because Edward broke her phone but I will let her know you are all waiting for items to be posted

Heheheheee, see I said LO's scupper our plans!!

x-li-x - I think thats a fair thing to say, I originally just asked if anyone knew if she had anything going on at the minute as I didnt want to be hounding her about nappies if she's had a poorly LO or other stuff going on etc - it certainly wasnt an attempt to rant about Katy hun :hugs:

I'm sure if she reads all this she'll just realise that people want their fluuf, she knows first hand just how fluff hooked we are and in need of a fix :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->