Hello Ladies, being brave and admitting why I've not been in here :(

White with black spot ebay cheapie £4
Blue with rocking horses ebay cheapie £4
BG v3 grasshopper £7

Can I have these from you my darling please? :flower: x

Sorry you're having to do this :hugs:

Is the wnos bee still available?

Has anyone had anything yet?

I'm not in any rush for the nappies but just wondering if Katy's OK??

I havnt seen her on here or on FB for a while:shrug:

Hope her and her LO are well :flower:

I was just wondering the same, hopefully they are all on the way. Katy hope you are ok :hugs:

I pm'd her and she said they were sent. I got my post and they werent in it so hopefully tomorrow

Anyone else still waiting? I PM'd Katy yesterday but no reply as yet :(

Yeah, they are being posted this week :happydance:

Still no nappies :cry:

Has everyone else got them? I think its just me :cry:

yep I got mine... hope yours turn up, poor lost nappies, I hate nappies being Out There in the unwanted unknown xx

I don't have mine yet either :cry: PM'd Katy it was being posted on the 26th, then it was being posted this wednesday, so i hope it is here tomorrow. I can't afford to be without the pennies and the nappy :nope: At this rate LO will have outgrown the size.

Does anyone know Katy 'well'? Just that Ive messaged her on here and on FB - no reply.

Does anyone know if she's away, or if Edwards poorly or she's got anything else going on??:shrug:

Its been a month now..... :wacko:

Hopefully there is nothing wrong with them both but did you gift the money or pay fees?

it says on her profile

Last Activity: Sep 1st, 2010 17:34 PM

So maybe she is away but tbh I wouldnt be happy.

I think she must be away, think she mentioned something in GS about going away for a few days, not sure though may be thinking of someone else :wacko:.

I don't know katy 'well' per se but given her status and popularity with the ladies on here i'd say she is a pretty reliable source iykwim and plenty have bought from her before :shrug: I wouldn't imagine any foul play on her part. Perhaps royal mail has lost your parcel? It happens I guess. Hope they turn up :hugs:

Could you maybe give RM a ring?

^^wss Katy is quite reliable so i'd be assuming shes away?

Once one of my nappies never turned up from C&C so I rung the sorting office and it was sitting there!! might be worth trying there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->