WNOS:
Mocha cuddlesoft rear with owl embroidery, white cuddlesoft front £15 SOLD
Pale blue border cut with bees on blue cotton and bees on snaps £15
Royal blue back with caterpillar, spotty blue minky front. £15 SOLD

WNSS: (M)
Black minkee border cut with the dinos on black. Crimson inner. £12 SOLD
Minkee gelato in lagoon border cut with the bright clown fish £12

PBPD: Cow minkee rear, black front with cow embroidery £10 SOLD

Mutt: (3SR) in the green and brown giraffes with brown inner and layer contour insert £13 SOLD

Wonderoo v2 in pale blue x2 £9 each

BG v3 grasshopper £7

Neppula in M, bugs print. £10

Giraffe ebay cheapie £4 SOLD
White with black spot ebay cheapie £4
Blue with rocking horses ebay cheapie £4
Blue with animals ebay cheapie £4

Green kids nemo (L) with inserts £10

Hey hun I have not had a BG before, are these AIO? Are they good for night time? xx

Can I also have the Large Itti's please - turquoise, peppermint and like a tiger :thumbup:

PM me how much you want for all 3 posted :flower:

please can I have hooty booty and the remaning night yellow one? and a wonderoo? xx please pm me your paypal can pay immediately

Jade- BG are a pocket. I imagine they could be used for night time if you just super stuff them. I've only used it once. It needs a strip wash I thinks so that's why it's so cheap. xx

Jade- BG are a pocket. I imagine they could be used for night time if you just super stuff them. I've only used it once. It needs a strip wash I thinks so that's why it's so cheap. xx

I use my bg for night time and freddie is in it for 12hrs +

I dont stuff it with anythinkg other than the 2 inserts it came with :) x

Dammit!!! I was going to go for the hooty booty then, despite what I said before :blush:

Maybe the green stripe? Would like to try one ... Ah sorry hon I feel like a bit of a vulture now! I'd hate to be getting rid of my stash :(

Katy is it still for sale for £7 and does it come with the inserts? xx

Thanks hun :hugs:
Hope you are making some serious money back :D

I use my bg for night time and freddie is in it for 12hrs +

I dont stuff it with anythinkg other than the 2 inserts it came with :) x

Dammit!!! I was going to go for the hooty booty then, despite what I said before :blush:

Maybe the green stripe? Would like to try one ... Ah sorry hon I feel like a bit of a vulture now! I'd hate to be getting rid of my stash :(

Green stripe is still available. It's brand new so will prob need a prewash. PM me if you want it :)

Jade- Yep still available :) I'm pretty sure it has both it's inserts. But I could do with someone posting a pic for me to double check as they may have got muddled in the wash :blush: xx

I'll try post a pic tomorrow of both inserts

Hi Katy, if its got the inserts I will have it. Have you sold everything? xx

^The first list is up to date so far as I know.

Ladies who are waiting. I haven't forgotten you. I'm so sorry it's taken so long. I can't afford to pay 50p for each postal bag from the post office so I'm waiting on some from ebay. They were ordered last Thurs when I put this up so have messaged today and they've been posted so as soon as they arrive I can post your stuff.

I'm sorry it's been so long, I feel awful :(

:hugs: Katy, I stopped for pretty much the same reason, could not keep up with the teething poos :sick:

No problem Katy, I'm not in a rush for them :flower:

no problem at all hunny, if you had said earlier I could have sent you a bunch as I have loads here for when I send out nappies I make

I'm in no rush, they won't fit any butt currently in the house :) still have another 5 - 9 weeks before the right butt should arrive! ..... it's like cinderella lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->