Hello ladies!!

careth

Mom to one boy!
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Carrie and I am 27! I have a son who is eight named Ethan from an old flame that did not last, but he is still a great father to Ethan. I got married to my husband Geo almost four years ago, we have been together since Ethan was about 2. We started ttc about five years ago, and after about 2 years we ran some tests and found out that Geo has sperm issues :( We jumped straight into ivf, got pregnant the first time buy lost my son Donovan while I was 23.5 weeks pregnant from a condition called duadenal atresia. We tried a couple more times with the same re but two times had a chemical pregnancy. Come to find out Geo has a varicocele vein and will be getting surgery on it shortly, I really hope this helps his sperm. We kinda did things backwards as far as taking him to the urologist! So if his swimmers don't hurry up, we will start ivf all over at a much better place. In the mean time, I have been on several forums, lately one specifically for ivf, and it got a bit depressing, so my friend told me about this place! I hope I am welcome!!! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! Oh and I almost fogot, I have a pug named Yoda who is awesome hehe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->