Hello Ladies....

Mackenzie26

Reaction score
I've been lurking around for a couple of months learning a lot from you all and I thought it was about time I introduced myself and where I am at at the mo.

Well here it goes. I'm 26 and my DH is 32. We've been together for nearly 9 years and married 5 and he is my rock :D.

We've been pottering along together with many people along the way asking when we were going to get around to making babies, but we've never really felt we were ready....untill now and i couldn't be happier :cloud9:.

Around christams just gone something clicked and we thought we'd get the process rolling. I have been on the bcp since I was 15, and haven't ever had a break and I took the last pill at the beginning of January.

I started take pre natal vitamins and waited as all I read I thought it would take quite a while for my body to regulate after all thoes years on the pill. Anyway, my first cycle was 32 days, next was 30 days and my last was 29 days. I've been tracking my ovulation using sticks and noting the signs and I've been pretty spot on. I count myself very lucky for this to have happened so quickly.

So this cycle is our first time trying, and we have been BD :sex: every other day up to ovulation and a few days after (just to be safe and I like it!!) and so i'm now waiting. I'm on day 16 of my cycle and I ovulated on day 12 so 4dpo.

Since Monday I've had tummy cramps like AF :witch: cramps which have been stange as I only every normally get them the day AF arrives so all weeks I thought she was on her way early. Finally tonight they have eased and now I just have what feels like a weight at the bottom of my tummy.

So that's where I am at the moment and I don't want to get my hopes up as I know this is our first month trying, but I can't help having a little exciting feeling! :happydance: and the waiting is driving my nuts.

Thank you all for reading and sorry its so long, and thank you for making a brillaint site xx

:dust:

Hi - good luck for this cycle x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"